GLENDALE KIDS' MINISTRY
Glendale Kids' ministry is led by Mark Scarano, an employee of Glendale. Pre-school and Primary school children form our lively Junior Church. There is a range of provision:
- Sunday mornings, from 10:50 to noon, pre-school and primary school are cared for and educated within fun age specific groups
- Young families can participate in ‘Explorers’ once a month. They meet up to enjoy organised activities in a relaxed setting. This helps families get to know each other better, finding both support and friendship.
- Oasis is a discipleship group for parents, with creche provided and it meets every other Friday morning.
GLENDALE YOUTH MINISTRY
Glendale Youth ministry is led by Joel Gregory, also an employee of Glendale. Secondary school children are invited to participate in a range of activities.
- GodRox runs most Sunday mornings. Through facilitated discussion, the teenagers learn more about the Bible and how it applies to them. They build strong friendships and support for each other.
- Youth Cell provides more in depth exploration of the Bible and prayer and meets on Thursday evening, once a month.
- Friday Club meets during term-time from 6:30-8pm for Years 7-9. Again, a varied programme of games, challenges and building friendships with the Good News about Jesus at the heart.
- F2 meet 8:30-10pm every Friday during term-time, providing a more relaxed opportunity for the teenagers to chill-out and share together.